Kamis, 08 Juli 2010

LUNA MAYA-CUT TARI TERSANGKA KASUS VIDEO MIRIP ARTIS

LUNA MAYA DAN CUT TARI TERSANGKA KASUS VIDEO MIRIP ARTIS
LUNA MAYA-CUT TARI JADI TERSANGKA
Two actresses who recently apologized to the community, Luna Maya and Cut Tari, its status is no longer as a witness in the case of Ariel exciting video. Luna and Cut Tari now becomes suspect.

"Yes, was (the suspect)," said Police Headquarters Komjen Kabareskrim Pol detikhot Ito Sumardi when contacted by phone Friday (09/07/2010).

Luna and Cut Tari becomes a suspect for violating Article 282 and 55 of the Penal Code. Article 282 of decency, while article 55, article inclusion. Both are considered to participate and be involved in these hot videos.

Changes in status Luna and Cut Tari this happens, the day after they apologized to the public. On Thursday (07/08/2010) afternoon, two beautiful actress was openly apologized and wanted to quickly finish their case.

Luna Maya and Cutt Tari okay to openly apologize to the public regarding the circulation of their videos. However, police equipment to process both.

"That's their personal affairs. Although the apology but it did not affect the legal process," said Inspector General of Police Police Headquarters Kadivhumas Edward Aritonang when contacted reporters on Friday (07/09/2010).

According to Edward, the legal process against him is not going to stop because the two had to apologize. However, regret and requests will certainly be a consideration for the investigator. Then if the two artists had been admitted to the police?

"I have not heard, the investigator always say no or not recognition is not a problem. Prove to be done," he explained.

Edward has not been able to ascertain whether Luna and Cut Tari will be upgraded to a suspect. "This morning I will check with the existence of this news may already be there but I certainly can not," he said.

0 komentar:

Poskan Komentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
h